- We want to be a leader in the financial service industry and best in credit recovery services in the world.
- Our goal is to achieve customer needs through excellent services, innovation and at the same time maximizing company's profit by increasing productivity, creating a conducive working environment, & creating an effective and efficient workforce.
In a nut shell the clients hands over accounts which are delinquent to the recovery company for collection. Our duties are to ensure we take the proper measures to identify the account holder and enter into negotiation. However prior to engaging with the account holder we have to ensure we act in accordance with rules and regulation that governs the collection industry such as Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), Anti Money Laundering Act (AMLA), Fair Debt Collection Practice (FDCP).
First, we begin by making phone calls to the debtors, pointing out the disadvances they will face delaying or not paying their dents, letting them know the accumulated interest and late charges, additional legal costs, adverse credit updates at CCRISS & CTOS and the possibility of being blacklisted.
After making the phone calls, we follow up by sending mailing slips to all known addresses. This method is cost-effective and increases contactability.
We then make continuous visits to all known addresses, be it house or office to persuade them to make good on their debt.
P&A Smart Solution has weathered 2 financial crisis throughout its 20 year history namely the Asian Financial Crisis in 1998 and the Global Financial Crisis in 2008. The company has grown from strength to strength building from its mere 20 man operation in a rented outfit in Setapak in 1998 to its current formidable 280 man operation in Wisma YPR with branch locations throughout Malaysia. P&A will be moving into its own Wisma P&A located in Brickfields this year charting another illustrious milestone in the career of the company. “Be the Change and Go Beyond” is the company’s theme and focus moving into the 20th year of existence.
• Diploma in Management & Office Administration
• 9 years of experience in Training & Administration
• 7 years of working experience in credit recovery company (banking & corporate accounts)
• Involved in setting up ISO department and getting ISO 9001-2008 certification
• Associate Diploma in MII-LUTC
• Agency manager for 6 years in insurance company
• 8 years of experience in Sales and Marketing
• Involved in the setting up and management for a local corn pan based in USA (United States of America)
• Attended various seminar on leadership and quality, management, financial analysis and human behavior
• 17 years of working experience in credit recovery company
• Master in Business Administration (MBA)
• Assistant Manager in IJM – Desa Talisai for 2 years
• Sales Manager in NSTP for 4 years
• 17 years working experience managing a credit recovery company